[Friends plus] Giải tiếng Anh 6 unit 8: Going away - Speaking
Hướng dẫn giải tiếng Anh 6 unit 8: Going away - Speaking. Đây là phần bài tập nằm trong bộ sách "Chân trời sáng tạo" được biên soạn theo chương trình đổi mới của Bộ giáo dục. Hi vọng, với cách hướng dẫn cụ thể và giải chi tiết học sinh sẽ làm bài tốt hơn.
1. Read the Skills Strategy. Then watch or listen and complete the dialogue with the words in the box. Who are they going to invite?
1. hot and sunny 2. a picnic 3. drinks 4. my house
2. Watch or listen again. Which key phrases are for making offers and which are for making promises? Write O (offers) or P (promises). Then practise the dialogue with a partner.
1. P 2. P 3. O 4. O
5. P 6. P 7. P
3. Choose the correct responses in the mini-dialogues. Listen and check.
1 A: It'll be cold and wet on Saturday. Let's stay at home.
B: Good idea! I'll ask Naomi to come too. / I promise.
2 A: It'll be rainy tomorrow. Why dont you come to my house in the afternoon?
B: Great! I'll be there at three. / I won't.
3 A: It'll be hot and sunny tomorrow afternoon. Let's have a barbecue.
B: Cool! I can bring some chicken. / I can play football.
4 A: Let's meet outside the sports centre at 8 p.m. Don't be latel
B: OK. I'Il /won't be late.... I promise.
1. I'll ask Naomi to come too
2. I'll be there at three
3. I can bring some chicken
4. I won't
4. Work in pairs. Look at the situations and choose A or B. Prepare and practise a new dialogue. Use the Key Phrases and the đialogue in exercise 1 to help you.
=> Answer: (Câu trả lời tham khảo)
Lily: Look! It says it'lI be cold and rainy this weekend. Let's go to my house
Jack: That's a good idea! Let's do something inside
Lily: Yes, We can watch a DVD, I have a DVD
Jack: I can bring some coca
Lily : Great! I'll ask Anna to bring some popcorn
Jack: Right. I'll text Tomand see if he wants to come, too.
Lily: Let's come to my house at 3 p.m. My mum can buy us some fruits
Jack: OK. I'll be at your house at three.
Lily: Don't be late, Jack and don't forget the coca.
Jack: I won't...l promise.