[Friends plus] Giải tiếng Anh 6 PROGRESS REVIEW 4
Hướng dẫn giải tiếng Anh 6 PROGRESS REVIEW 4. Đây là phần bài tập nằm trong bộ sách "Chân trời sáng tạo" được biên soạn theo chương trình đổi mới của Bộ giáo dục. Hi vọng, với cách hướng dẫn cụ thể và giải chi tiết học sinh sẽ làm bài tốt hơn.
Nội dung bài gồm:
1. Complete the words.
1. My uncle is average h______ . He isn't very t___.
2. My hair wasn't straight and dark when I was young. It was c____and b_____
3. Our grandmother had g ___ eyes and l____ brown hair.
4. What colour is your dad's hair? He hasn't got any hair now - he's b___. But his hair was bl___ before.
5. Tony does a lot of exercises. He isn't o_____, he's s______
6. My mum's face is quite r _______. She's got some new g______ for reading.
1. height, tall
2. curly, bright
3. green, light
4. bald, black
5. overweight, slim
2. Complete the sentences using the past simple form of the verbs.
change collect have give
grow make take
1. When the girl was young she ______ big brown eyes and dark hair.
2. Her father ___ a photo of her every day
3. Every year, the girl _______ bigger and she ______ a little.
4. He _____ all the photos and he _____ an enormous picture from them.
5. He_____ the big picture to his daughter.
3. grew, changed
4. collected, made
3. Write affirmative and negative sentences using the past simple.
1. I /see / a nice photo of you
2. we/ not enjoy /that boring film
3. she /teach / her grandmother about computers
4. you /eat /a big pizza last night
5. he / not read / that old book
1. I saw a nice photo of you.
2. We didn't enjoy that boring film.
3. She taught her grandmother about computers.
4. You ate a big pizza last night.
5. He didn't read that old book.
4. Listen and choose the correct answers.
1. Where was Jeanne Calment born? She was born in the ____ of France.
a. north b. south c. east
2. Why was she an amazing person? She was special because she was the _____ person who ever lived.
a. tallest b. richest c. oldest
3. What type of food did she eat a lot? She ate a lot _____ .
a. pasta b. crisps c. chocolate
4. What did she appear in? She appeared in a film about _____
a. a singer b. an artist c. a teacher
5. When did she die? In _____
a. 1995 b. 1996 c. 1997
=> Answer: Đang cập nhật.
LANGUAGE FOCUS Past simple: questions
5. Complete the questions using the words.
Anna / play you / eat you / listen you / revise your friends/watch your sister /go
1. What _____ for breakfast today?
2. _______ for this exam?
3. _______ basketball after school?
4. What ______ on TV in the evening?
5. When ______ to bed last night?
6. ______ to a good song earlier?
1. did you eat
2. Did you revise
3. Did Anna play
4. did your friends watch
5. did your sister go
6. Did you listen
6. Read the dialogue and choose the best answer. Write a letter (A-H) for each answer. There are two extra answers.
Layla: Hi. It's good to meet you (1)____
Layla: When did you decide to become an actor?
Jake: (3)_____ I decided when I was at school.
Layla: Cool! Where did you go to school?
Jake: In San Francisco.
Layla: (4)______ What was your most interesting film role?
Jake: (5)______ I think it was the boy in Last Train.
Layla: That was great. (6)_______
1 -C 2 - G 3 - A 4 - D 5 - H 6 - F
7. Complete the question and answer with the words
1. life 2. tall 3. eyes 4. exactly 5. grow
6. grew 7. become 8. singing 9. apparently 10. well
8. Read the clue and write the object.
bicycle ferry cable car taxi
spaceship truck helicopter
1. When you go in a group, you should take it.
2. This helps you cross a river or a channel.
3. This helps you travel between hills or mountains.
4. This can take off vertically.
5. This helps you do exercise and relax.
6. This sends people into space.
7. This carries things away.
1. taxi 2. ferry 3. cable car 4. helicopter
5. bicycle 6. spaceship 7. truck
9. Choose the correct words.
1. This summer we're going to stay in a five-star hotel! It's awesome/cold / boring!
2. I don't want to visit that old museum with my parents. It looks really cool/new / boring.
3. We're going to explore Fansipan peak. The scenery there is new /magnificent/expensive.
4. Ed is going to swim in the boring/expensive/new swimming pool — it opened last week and it's really cheap.
5. We want to visit that small skatepark — people say it's fantastic and really cool/huge/cold.
6. My holiday is in Switzerland. It isn't a cheap country. It's very expensive / new / cool.
1. awesome 2. boring 3. magnificent
4. new 5. cool 6. expensive
10. Complete the sentences using the correct form of be going to and the verb.
1. I ____ (see) him later.
2. My friends ____ (travel) to Italy this summer.
3. Ella _____ (not take) a trolleybus on holiday
4. _____ (you /go) by boat to Can Tho?
1. am going to see
2. are going to travel
3. isn't going to take
4. Are you going to go
11. Complete the sentences using the correct form of will and one of the verbs.
not be eat tell need
1. You _____ a good sleeping bag on your trip to Scotland. It's cold at night.
2. It___ very sunny tomorrow.
3. ______you _____them?
4. What food we _____ in Italy?
1. will need
3. Will you tell
4. will eat
12. Listen and match the places 1-6 with pictures a-f
=> Answer: Đang cập nhật.
13. Complete the first conditional sentences with the correct form of the verbs.
1. If I ______ (see) J Julia, I ____(invite) her to my party.
2. Our parents _ (not be) happy if we (be) late again.
3. If (have) _____ time, he ____ (come) with us.
4. ______ (you / do) if you (miss)____ the train?
1. see, will invite
2. won't happy, are
3. have, will come
4. Will you do, miss
14. Choose the correct words and write them on the lines.
1. a. can't b. won't c. can
2. a. have b. make c. carry
3. a. 'II ask b. ask c. asked
4. a. listen b. see c. know
5. a. move b. visit c. drive
6. a. be b. 'II be c. 'm
1. A 2. B 3. A
4. C 5. C 6. B
15. Read the postcard and complete the text. Write one word on each line.
1. will 2. shopping 3. weather 4. going 5. Hope