[Explore] Tiếng Anh 6 Unit 2: Monkeys are amazing
Hướng dẫn học Unit 2: Monkeys are amazing. Đây là sách giáo khoa nằm trong bộ sách "Cánh Diều" được biên soạn theo chương trình đổi mới của Bộ giáo dục. Hi vọng, với cách hướng dẫn cụ thể và giải chi tiết học sinh sẽ nắm bài học tốt hơn.
A. Answer: Đang cập nhật
B. Answer: 2. Jaguar 3. Snake 4. Parrot 5. Monkey
C.Talk with a partner. What's your favorite animal on this page?
What's your favorite animal?
My favorite animal Is the parrot.
- What's your favorite animal?
- My favorite animal is the monkey
=> Answer: Học sinh tự thực hành
C. Listen. Circle the words you hear.
1. Frogs are (noisy / quiet).
2. Jaguars are (big / small).
3. Parrots are (ugly / beautiful).
4. Monkeys are (shy / friendly).
5. Lizards are (scary / beautiful).
1. Noisy 2. Big 3. Beautiful 4. Friendly 5. Scary
D. Write questions about the animals in C. Then ask a partner to answer them.
1. monkeys / quieter / parrots : Are monkeys quieter than parrots?
2. frogs /shier/ jaguars: __________________________________________
3. jaguars / friendlier / parrots: _________________________________
4. parrots / quieter / jaguars : __________________________________
5. lizards / more beautiful/ monkeys: __________________________
Are monkeys quieter than parrots?
Yes, they are
2. Are frogs are shier than jaguars?
3. Are jaguars friendlier than parrots?
4. Are parrots quiter than jaguars?
5. Are lizards more beautiful than monkeys?
C. Play a memory game. Use the photos in this unit to help you
Tigers are big.
Tigers are big, and frogs are ugly.
Tigers are big. Frogs are ugly, and monkeys are noisy.
=> Answer: Học sinh tham gia trò chơi trên lớp
The real world
=> Answer: Đang cập nhật
=> Answer: Đang cập nhật
The amazing aye - aye
This amazing animal is an aye-aye. It’s from Madagascar. It lives in the rainforest.
Aye-ayes are black or brown. They are very small. Their tails are long. Their eyes are big and so are their ears. They have really long, strong 5 fingers. They catch food with their fingers. When they move, they‘re not fast—they’re very slow. Some people think aye-ayes are scary because they look strange. But aye-ayes are friendly animals!
A. Look at the photo. Check (v) all the facts you think are true.
(1) This animal is big. (2) This animal is fast. (3)This animal is shy.
=> Answer: Học sinh tự làm
B. Read the article quickly. Underline the adjectives.
=> Answer: small, long, big, strong, fast, slow, scary, strange, friendly
C. Read again. Where do aye-ayes live?
=> Answer: They live in the rainforest
A. Choose the correct answers for The Amazing Aye-Aye.
1. What is this article about?
a. Madagascar b. rain forests c. a strange animal
2. What color are aye-ayes?
a. brown or black b. black or white c. brown or grey
3. Aye-ayes catch food with their long___.
a. hands b. tails c. fingers
4. Some people think aye-ayes are scary because __.
a. they are slow b. they are small c. they look strange
5. Aye-ayes are NOT___
a. small b. fast c. friendly
1C 2A 3C 4C 5B
B. Label the picture. Use the words in the box.
ear eye tail finger
=> Answer: 1. Ear 2. eyes 3. finger 4. Tail
C. Critcal thinking. Talk with a partner. What animals do you think are scary? Why?
=> Answer: I think snakes are scary because they're long and they are poisonous
Make a poster about an amazing animal. Find a photo of the animal. Then show your poster to the class.
This bird called a parrot. It lives in South America and Australia. It's colorful. It's very fast and funny. It can mimic the sounds of other animals including people. It's also friendly. Some people think parrots are cute.
BEFORE YOU WATCH
Look at the photo. Which animals do you think are in this rain forest?
Make a list.
=> Answer: Jaguar, frog, monkey, bird, crocodile...
WHILE YOU WATCH
A. Check. What animals on your list did you see?
Answer: Đang cập nhật
B. Watch the video again. Complete the sentences using the words in the box.
noisy big small long
1. The rain forest on the island of Barro Coloradois very_________
2. The howler monkey is really_________
3. The coati’s tail is very______
4. The red-eyed tree frog is ________
1. big 2. noisy 3. long 4. small
AFTER YOU WATCH
Talk with a partner. What animals live in rain forests? What interesting animals do you know?
=> Học sinh tự thực hành với bạn