[Friends plus] Giải tiếng Anh 6 unit 7: Growing up - Speaking
Hướng dẫn giải tiếng Anh 6 unit 7: Growing up - Speaking. Đây là phần bài tập nằm trong bộ sách "Chân trời sáng tạo" được biên soạn theo chương trình đổi mới của Bộ giáo dục. Hi vọng, với cách hướng dẫn cụ thể và giải chi tiết học sinh sẽ làm bài tốt hơn.
1. Complete the dialogue with sentences a—d. Then watch or listen and check.
Where is the pop star from?
a. Oh, about ten, I think.
b. l guess it was when I sang with Beyoncé last year.
c. I decided when I was at school.
d. It was quite exciting to be in a big city.
1. c 2. a 3. d 4. b
2. Look at the Key Phrases. Which does the interviewer use and which does the
pop star use? Then watch or listen and check your answers.
* Interviewer: 1. I've got a few questions for you.
4. One more question
6. Thanks for your time
* Pop star:
2. Sure, go ahead
3. Good question
5. That's a difficult one
3. Practice the dialogue with a partner
=> Answer: Học sinh thực hành đoạn hội thoại trên lớp
4. Read the Study strategy. Look at the situation and then think of some follow - up questions for 1-5 in the table.
1. Why did you decide to become a singer?
2. When did you decided to become a singer?
3. Where did you go to school?
4. What was the most interesting momment in your career?
5. Work in pairs. Prepare and practice interviews with a famous person. Use the Key Phrases, the Study Strategy and ideas from the list below.
Interviewer : Hi. It's great to meet you. I've got a few questions for you, if that's OK.
Dancer: Sure. Go ahead.
Interviewer : Great. So, when did you become a dancer?
Dancer: Good question. I decided when i was in grade 6.
Interviewer: Really? Why do you decide to be a dancer?
Dancer: Um, because i started learning to dance when i was 5 years old and my mother said that i'm good at dancing.
Interviewer: That's interesting. Where did you go to school?
Dancer: Erm, in Ha Noi at first, but then we moved to Ho Chi Minh city.
Interviewer: Cool! Did you enjoy living there?
Dancer: Yes, living in a big city give me more opportunities
Interviewer : OK. One more question. What was the most exciting moment in your career?
Dancer: Mmm. That's a đifficult one. I guess it was when i danced with Quang Dang
Interviewer: Ah yes, of course. That was great. Thanks for your time.
Dancer: You' re welcome.