[Global success] Tiếng Anh 6: Review 3 (Unit 7-8-9)
Hướng dẫn giải Tiếng Anh 6 Review 3 (Unit 7-8-9). Đây là phần bài tập nằm trong bộ sách "Global success" được biên soạn theo chương trình đổi mới của Bộ giáo dục. Hi vọng, với cách hướng dẫn cụ thể và giải chi tiết học sinh sẽ làm bài tốt hơn
1. Circle the word with the different underlined sound. Listen and check.
1. A. tower B. how C. Snow
2. A. symbol B. Opening C. postcard
3. A. farther B. earth C. Both
4. A. Saturday B. racket C. game
5. A. tennis B.prepare C. chess
1. C 2. A 3. A 4. C 5. B
2. Choose a, B, or C to fill the gaps in the passage
Most children love (1) ........... activities when the weather is good. They play football, go skateboarding or go (2)........ . In countries with a lot of snow like (3) ........... , children go skiing with their parents to practise skiing. When they are not skiing, they can stay at home and watch interesting (4) .......... on TV or visit (5) ........... in the area.
1. A outdoor B. indoor C. school
2. A. tennis B. karate C. swimming
3. A. Sweden B. India C. Brazil
4. A. characters B. viewers C. programmes
5. A. sports B. city C. landmarks
=> Answer: 1. A 2.C 3.A 4.C 5.C
3. Complete the sentences with the words / phrase in the box.
football city landmark
television summer sports
1. The Eiffel Tower is a famous ............ in Paris.
2. Pelé is a great ............ player from Brazil.
3. There are many educational programmes on ...........
4. I think no other ........... in the world is more interesting than Los Angeles.
5. ............... are very popular in counties with a lot of sunshine like Austratia.
1. landmark 2. football 3. television
4. city 5. Summer sport
4. Choose the correct answer A, B, or C.
1. John, you are late. The match .......... ten minutes ago.
A. starts B. started C. is starting
2 Ben wrote his parents a postcard ............... he was on holiday.
A. because B. and C. while
3. Hong Kong is famous for............... double-decker buses.
‘A. its B. it C. it’s
4. Sports and games ............ an important part in our lives.
A. play B. plays C. played
5. The USA first colour TV in 1953.
A. has B. have C. had
6. We are now in the city museum ........... any objects on display.
A. Not touch B. Don't touch
C. Don’t touching
1. B 2. C 3. A 4. A 5. C 6. B
5. Correct the undertined question word(s) if needed.
1. Who sports do you like?
2 What time do you have English class?
3. What do you like Hoi An?
4. What tall are the Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur?
5. When is the Great Wall: in China or in Korea?
1. Who => What 3. What => Why 4. What => How 5. When => Where
1. Read the two descriptions of strange sports and choose titles for them
1. Cheese Rolling 2. A Toe Wrestling
2. Use the information from the passages above to tick the correct box
- Toe Wrestling: 2, 5
- Cheese Rolling: 1, 3, 4,
3. Work in groups. Interview your classmates about their likes. Take notes of their answers and report to the class.
=> Answer: Học sinh thực hành trên lớp theo nhóm
4. Listen to a talk about Singapore and fill the missing information.
Singapore attracts millions of (1) ............. every year. A hop-on hop- off bus goes (2) ............ around the city. The cost of the tour is (3) .............. dollars. The bus comes every (4).............. minutes. This tour is good for people with (5) ......... time.
(1) visitors (2) slowly (3) 35 (4) 30 (5) little
5. Look at the information on Mark's visit to India last summer. Write a paragraph of about 50 words about his visit.
Last summer, Mark visited Delhi in India. He had 7 days for visiting this country. In India, he watched a snake performance, visited temples and ate street food. People in this place were friendly and the weather was hot.